Saturday, July 12, 2008
The count down!!!!!!
Well it is getting kind of scary we are down to the last three weeks of the pregancy and we still have to paint the room. I can not belive it all went by so fast. It feels like just yesterday we were telling everyone that we were prego. Well it is only the start of it all baby's grow up fast too. Nick and I have not been able to do much this summer do to the fact that I can only go for so long before I get really tired. We went to greek fest today and I swear to you that I eat almost everything that there was to eat. I love greek food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woohoo! You have a blog! I am so excited for you guys to have a little one on the way. It is such a special time. Miss you and love you guys
Post a Comment